Homes for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Fraser Edmonton

Fraser is located in the northeast part of the city along 144 Avenue and 153 Avenue, and west of 18 Street to Victoria Trail. Almost all homes in Fraser Edmonton were built during the 1970s and 1980s. Stand alone houses accounts for approximately 60 percent of all properties while the remaining 40 percent are apartments and row housing. Fraser ispart of the Clareview Outline Plan. In the heart of Fraser is a multi purpose school and recreation area.

The neighbourhood was named in recognition of John Fraser. He was born at Jasper House and was an original homesteader of River Lot 28. Fraser took an active interest in education and was one of the first trustees of the Belmont School, one of the first schools established in the province.


Fraser, Edmonton Clareview Area Homes

Not logged in
Listing information last updated on September 21, 2017