Homes for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Fulton Place Edmonton

Fulton Place extends eastward to 50th Street and lies between 101 Avenue and 106 Avenue in the Capilano district. Most of the homes for sale in Fulton Place Edmonton are built during the 1950's and are owner occupied for easy property showings. Single detached houses account for 80 percent of the total dwellings within Fulton Place while apartments and semi-detached homes make up the remaining 20 percent.

Several recreational opportunities are available in Fulton Place, including Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre and the Michael Cameron Arena. Fulton Place is named after Fulton Creek, which runs through the ravine on the west boundary and is located close to the Capilano Mall.

Capilano   Forest Heights   Fulton Place   Gold Bar
Terrace Heights                  

Fulton Place, Edmonton Capilano Area Homes

Not logged in
Listing information last updated on September 21, 2017