Homes for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for Sale in Rapperswill Edmonton

Rapperswill is a new housing development, located in the Castle Downs area of northwest Edmonton, less than 15 minutes from the Edmonton Garrisona. Rapperswill is bounded on the north by Anthony Henday Drive, south by 167 Avenue, east by the Canossa neighbourhood, and the west by 127 Street.

About half of Rapperswill’s planned construction will be residential. Approximately 90 percent of housing will be duplex homes and stand alone housesl, while the remaining 10 percent will be condominiums and row houses.

A new remand centre has been in planning stages since 2007. The centre will be located north of Rapperswill at 127 Street and 186 Avenue, adjacent to the existing Edmonton Young Offenders Centre.


Rapperswill, Edmonto Castle Downs Area Homes

Not logged in
Listing information last updated on September 21, 2017