Homes for Sale in Edmonton


Cell: 780-910-5179

Homes for sale in Westridge Edmonton

Westridge located in the west portion of the city, runs along the Patricia Ravine is to the north, and Wolf Willow Ravine is to the south. Proximity to and integration with these two ravines is one of the defining features.

The majority of homes in Westridge Edmonton were built during the 1970s and luxury houses are the dominant structure type and account for 96 percent of the total dwellings. A limited number of homes in row houses make up the remaining 4 percent of properties in Westridge.

Prior to housing development, the Westridge area was home to Wolf Willow Farm, after which the main collector road that runs through the community was named. To further honour the former farm, all of the street names in the neighbourhood begin with the letter W, and many incorporate “wolf” or “willow.”


Oleskiw   Patricia Heights   Quesnell Heights   Rio Terrace

Westridge, Edmonton West Luxury Homes

Not logged in
Listing information last updated on September 24, 2017