Argyll Homes for Sale
Browse our MLS® listed Argyll homes for sale south of the river valley in east Edmonton near Ritchie and Mill Creek. To learn the current market value of your Argyll house or property - click here.
Argyll Edmonton Properties
8731 64 Avenue Edmonton MLS® E4320454 Argyll House
8731 64 Avenue Zone 17 Edmonton T6E 0H4$335,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Cynthia J Harris of Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 903 sq. ft.84 m2This solid bungalow is located on a quiet street, boasting a great yard space with back lane access. Lovely front yard area as you enter this home to be greeted by a spacious front entry. Room for a desk, or extra seating. Perfect sized living and dining area with large windows for lots of sunlight. Great hardwood floors are in amazing condition. No pets and no smoking home and well cared for by its original owner. Kitchen is functional with cute windows overlooking the beautiful back yard. Lots of cool cabinets for extra storage throughout the home. Bathtub converted to large stand-up shower for senior use and there is a lift installed at the back SEPARATE ENTRANCE. Unfinished basement with a workshop area, laundry, cold room and potential for a suite! Raised garden beds, lots of gorgeous foliage, fenced yard with paved parking and single detached garage with lean to patio area. Bring your imagination and heart – you will love this home!! More details
8732 66 Avenue Edmonton MLS® E4315892 Argyll House
8732 66 Avenue Zone 17 Edmonton T6E 0L3$374,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Paul Mehta of Century 21 Signature Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 983 sq. ft.91 m2LOCATION! Right by MILL CREEK RAVINE! NEWLY RENOVATED bungalow in sought after Argyll with nearly 2000 sf of living space on a 50' x 120' lot, what an INVESTMENT! All NEW trim & paint throughout including ceilings, laminate flooring on main, NEW 4 piece bath, NEW kitchen w/plenty of storage w/ all NEW white cabinets, NEW countertops, gas range stove, fridge & dishwasher. NEW fixtures throughout.3 bedrooms up and living room finish the main floor. Separate side entrance & continuing the contemporary theme down the stairs you are greeted with all NEW vinyl plank flooring opening to large recroom, separate second kitchen area, large bedroom & all NEW 3 piece bath. All NEW ceiling tiles & pot lights throughout. Laundry area & storage complete the basement. Exterior NEW siding on the front of the house. Property has carport,single car garage & storage sheds in the rear. Parks, green space,MILL CREEK ravine surround the home. Minutes from UofA,downtown,shopping, white mud. Don’t delay this property won't last! More details
Ritchie & Argyll Real Estate Listings
Argyll is located between Hazeldean and Avonmore south of the Mill Creek Ravine along 63 Avenue in south-east Edmonton next to Cornet industrial. Due to the location, lot sizes and proximity to the downtown core, Argyll house prices are higher than the average comparable Edmonton property. It is a predominantly single-family residential area with the vast majority of houses built after World War II between 1946 and 1960.
This community was originally called Edmonton City Heights, but it was renamed Argyll in honour of Sir Douglas Sutherland Campbell, who was the ninth Duke of Argyll and Marquess of Lorne. Argyll real estate remained substantially undeveloped until it was re-plotted and developed in 1950 with detached houses, located between two branches of the Mill Creek Ravine and terminating at Argyll Road.
Argyll Community Highlights
- houses rarely come up for sale
- small south-east Edmonton residential community
- Edmonton Christian Community Church
- Edmonton Japanese Association Auditorium
- Argyll Velodrome Sports complex & BMX track
- long term tenants and homeowners