Argyll Homes for Sale
8547 67 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 17 House for sale : MLS®# E4233369
8547 67 Avenue Zone 17 Edmonton T6E 0M7$375,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Adam T Dirksen of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 990 sq. ft.92 m2WHAT A GREAT LOCATION IN THE POPULAR COMMUNITY OF ARGYL - 110X53 CORNER LOT IS A PERFECT BUY AND HOLD PROPERTY. Situated on a mature treed lined street this home is very livable but comes with the future ability to easily redevelop. The home features 3 beds up with a 4pce bath, living room, dining area and kitchen. You will love the original hardwood floors, period details and ceiling treatments that you just cant find on newer homes. The basement is unfinished and awaits your decision, but it would be really easy to add a basement suite with the back door access. The ravine is just steps away where you can enjoy nature at it's finest. Easy access to all amenities and public transportation makes this the perfect location! There is a new furnace, hot water tank, garage opener and even a sewer line! More details
Argyll - South East Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Argyll is located between Hazeldean and Avonmore south of the Mill Creek Ravine along 63 Avenue in south-east Edmonton next to Cornet industrial. Due to the location, lot sizes and proximity to the downtown core, Argyll house prices are higher than the average comparable Edmonton property. It is a predominantly single-family residential area with the vast majority of houses built after World War II between 1946 and 1960.
This community was originally called Edmonton City Heights, but it was renamed Argyll in honour of Sir Douglas Sutherland Campbell, who was the ninth Duke of Argyll and Marquess of Lorne. Argyll real estate remained substantially undeveloped until it was re-plotted and developed in 1950 with detached houses, located between two branches of the Mill Creek Ravine and terminating at Argyll Road.
Argyll Community Highlights
- houses rarely come up for sale
- small south-east Edmonton residential community
- Edmonton Christian Community Church
- Edmonton Japanese Association Auditorium
- Argyll Velodrome Sports complex & BMX track
- long term tenants and homeowners