Argyll Homes for Sale
6412 86 Street in Edmonton: Zone 17 House for sale : MLS®# E4220107
6412 86 Street Zone 17 Edmonton T6E 2X9$409,500Single FamilyCourtesy of Tushar Bhutani of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,074 sq. ft.100 m2This one is truly JAW-DROPPING & EXTRAORDINARY FULLY RENOVATED BUNGALOW sitting on a HUGE LOT (60’X110’) great potential for subdivision down the road, located in prestigious community of ARGYLL w/over 2000 square foot of living space! Renovations include new water tank, updated plumbing & electrical, roof shingles & windows. Features 5 great size bedrooms w/all open concept floor plan, tons of upgrades such as High Gloss White Kitchen Cabinets w/Premium Quartz Countertops, high-end appliance package & Engineered Hardwood Flooring. Rear Door Entry to Fully Finished Basement boosts 2 Spacious Bedrooms & Sizable open REC ROOM w/4 pc Bath (Perfect for In-Laws or short term rentals). Generous Size Backyard and DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE w/new pad & doors. EXTRA PARKING FOR BOAT OR RV in the back! This home is ready for you to come take a look TODAY!! More details
Argyll - South East Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Argyll is located between Hazeldean and Avonmore south of the Mill Creek Ravine along 63 Avenue in south-east Edmonton next to Cornet industrial. Due to the location, lot sizes and proximity to the downtown core, Argyll house prices are higher than the average comparable Edmonton property. It is a predominantly single-family residential area with the vast majority of houses built after World War II between 1946 and 1960.
This community was originally called Edmonton City Heights, but it was renamed Argyll in honour of Sir Douglas Sutherland Campbell, who was the ninth Duke of Argyll and Marquess of Lorne. Argyll real estate remained substantially undeveloped until it was re-plotted and developed in 1950 with detached houses, located between two branches of the Mill Creek Ravine and terminating at Argyll Road.
Argyll Community Highlights
- houses rarely come up for sale
- small south-east Edmonton residential community
- Edmonton Christian Community Church
- Edmonton Japanese Association Auditorium
- Argyll Velodrome Sports complex & BMX track
- long term tenants and homeowners