Buying on Your House Hunting Trip
Congratulations on your posting to CFB Edmonton Garrison! Also known as the "Steele Barracks", the 3rd Canadian Division Support Base Edmonton is located only a few minutes from North Edmonton, 20 minutes from the popular military town of Morinville and a half-hour from Gibbons and Bon Accord which offer great properties with more affordable prices. View homes for sale near CFB Garrison.
Welcome to CFB Edmonton Garrison!
We are here to help answer questions you may have about the best places to buy on your house hunting trip, knowing you may be posted out at any time. We will ensure your home purchase will be the best for resale purposes, saving you time, money and stress on your next HHT. Our Realtors are IRP Approved and on the BGRS List. Let's get started and make your house hunting trip a little less stressful and a bit more fun! Contact us today.
Buying When Posted to CFB Edmonton Garrison
For all of our DND Military clients, we ensure a member of our team is available to the military member 24/7, which means you receive the attention needed and time of a BSRG Realtor to make an informed and educated purchase, eliminating "house-buying" stress for a more enjoyable house hunting trip.
- Prior to your home hunting trip (HHT), we will provide you with up to date market information and assess your housing needs.
- We will pre-book your property inspection with a certified property inspector who is also on the Approved Brookfield IRP list to avoid time delays.
- Prior to arrival, we will send a package on Edmonton & other communities close to the Edmonton Garrison including demographics on communities, price points, maps, schools and any further information needed about the buying process if needed.
- We may have already previewed and researched any properties which caught your attention prior to your arrival, to ensure there are no disappointments when you view them.
- If needed, we can recommend accommodations for your house hunting trip including hotels which cater to military, hotels with swimming pools for some family downtime, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- We provide a selection of Brookfield IRP-BGRS Approved home inspectors and lawyers. We also have mortgage brokers who are familiar with the military member benefits, including the rate buy-down option.
With time restraints on your HHT, finding a home can be a stressful and time-consuming process. Having an approved BGRS REALTOR® who specializes in military relocation moves and is familiar with the DND-CAF & RCMP IRP Brookfield program makes selling and buying your home less complicated and creates a great experience.
Please contact Audrey Abuan direct at 780-910-5179 if you are being posted or have any questions about buying or selling your home, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to help!