Selling with an IRP Approved Edmonton BGRS REALTOR®
Congratulations on your next career move. You are either retiring or have been posted to another base and welcome to your preferred DND Real Estate Website. Audrey Abuan is an experienced BGRS approved Realtor, helping make relocation moves stress-free! For free real estate relocation membership benefits including pre-list privileges when selling, sign up and receive up to date info on changes to IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Real Estate program information and recently sold comparables for your home!
Selling with an Edmonton BGRS Realtor when posted
Audrey Abuan is an approved, BGRS 3rd party supplier with IRP Global Brookfield Relocation Program and has helped hundreds of CF members and their families transfer quickly and effortlessly with her relocation real estate expertise. When you are selling a home, as a member of our national defence, it is more diverse than most civilian moves and having a relocation real estate agent on your side, can make the difference between selling and not selling.
Here you will find helpful information to assist you in selling your home with an IRP Brookfield Approved Real Estate Agent plus links to other qualified third party suppliers in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
As your BGRS Approved Realtor, Audrey Abuan will:
- Recommend another Brookfield Approved REALTOR® in your destination city to ensure your COS dates are in alignment with both your sale and your new home purchase.
- Provide you with a current market analysis of your home including the most recent sold prices of the comparable property with suggestions on making your home more salable. (and for more money)
- Provide weekly updates for your property including the number of online viewings and inquiries.
- Provide you with your initial Brookfield Property reports(when requested) as well as your monthly reports.
- Syndicate your home to several hundreds of "House Hunting" websites including MLS - Realtor.ca, Remax.ca, Century 21, Remax.com, Royal Lepage, Purple bricks and more for local and international exposure.
- Explain the process of selling your property and which closing costs Brookfield Integrated Relocation Program will and will not cover.
- Recommend my "REALTOR® Secrets" to attract more qualified buyers.
- Provide you with my extensive marketing package at no additional cost.
- If needed recommend other IRP Approved professionals including lawyers.
- Negotiate the agreement of sale of all offers in your best interest.
- Forward all paperwork to you, your lawyer and your IRP Representative
- Stay in communication with you and provide you with premium service through your selling process.
Selling a home can be a stressful and time-consuming process. Having a BGRS REALTOR® who specializes in military relocation moves and is familiar with the IRP Brookfield program makes selling your home a less complicated process. We are here if you have any questions.