Blackburne Homes for Sale
Browse our MLS® listed Blackburne homes for sale in Heritage Valley southwest Edmonton. To learn the current market value of your Blackburne house - click here.
Blackburne Edmonton Properties
24 225 Blackburn Dr E Edmonton MLS® E4272652 Blackburne Townhouse
24 225 Blackburn Dr E Zone 55 Edmonton T6W 1H1$247,000CondoCourtesy of Todd W Bradley of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,250 sq. ft.116 m2Beautifully maintained executive style condo featuring a good sized living room with gas fireplace. Patio doors off the kitchen to large deck. This condo has 3 spacious bedrooms including a large master bedroom with full ensuite bath. Second floor laundry, double attached garage with direct access into the unit. Situated in a small secluded complex in desirable Blackmud Creek. More details
17 64 BLACKBURN Drive Edmonton MLS® E4268410 Blackburne Townhouse
17 64 BLACKBURN Drive Zone 55 Edmonton T6W 1C1$374,900CondoCourtesy of Bill Ramsay of Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,326 sq. ft.123 m2IMMACULATE EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE, BACKING ON THE RAVINE, is move-in ready and offers over 2500sqft of living space. Bright open plan with cathedral ceilings, lots of natural light, 2 fireplaces, kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, main floor laundry room, 2+1 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and fully-finished basement with family room, 9ft ceilings, oversized deck and double attached garage. Carefree condo lifestyle with lots of space and storage and no maintenance. Must see for yourself. More details
Heritage Valley & Blackburne Real Estate Listings
Blackburne is a naturalist place to live near Heritage Valley, south of Bearspaw in Kaskitayo bounded by Ellerslie Road and 111 Street in south Edmonton. These houses were built 1990 onward with the majority of these houses are middle-class homes consisting of two-story and newer bi-levels with double attached garages and bonus rooms. Detached single-family houses dominate real estate in Blackburne, constructed prior to our last real estate boom. Similar to Blackmud Creek, many Blackburne homes back onto one of the cities most popular ravines and feature private backyard settings. The most common type of property is the single-family detached houses, followed by duplexes.
This is a small community with only a few roads which are Blackburne Drive, Blackwood Crescent, Blackett Wynd and Blacklock Way. Blackburn Park is located in the south edge, overlooking Blackmud Creek Ravine. Blackburne was named by the creek which runs along the edge of the community taken from an old English word meaning Stream or River. The name was derived from Blackmud Creek, which runs across the southern edge of the community, and in reference to "burne" which is an old English word for stream or river. Living in Blackburne allows it's residences to quickly access a few of mother natures amazing hot spots with several houses backing onto the Blackmud Creek Ravine.
Blackburne Community Highlights
- south of the Bearspaw
- southwest Edmonton luxury community
- bordered by Blackburn Creek Park
- 10 minutes to South Edmonton Common
- several 4 -6 Bedroom houses
- close to Anthony Henday Drive
- near Ellerslie Road Baptist Church