Edmonton CFB Military Garrison & RCMP Brookfield IRP Relocation Moves
Audrey Abuan is a REMAX Military REALTOR® committed to providing our Canadian Armed Forces Members with service beyond their expectations. As an approved BGRS REMAX Agent, my team has helped hundreds of military members successfully completed their HHT's (House Hunting Trips). Both myself and my business partner - Brandon-Lee are approved suppliers to the DND and RCMP IRP program officially called the Brookfield Global Relocation Services (was called RLRS or Royal LePage Relocation Services a few years ago). Whenever you are posted to or from CFB Edmonton Garrison area (Steele Barracks), our job is to make the move as stress-free as possible. Another website is my Military Relocation Specialist website Edmonton IRP.
Posted From CFB Edmonton Garrison:
- Audrey Abuan will contact a reputable, experienced military REALTOR® within your destination posted municipality who will provide you with the services outlined above for members moving to Edmonton. In most posted areas I personally know the REALTOR® and have worked with them in the past. They will be on the IRP list as approved IRP suppliers.
- Audrey Abuan will provide you with a completed market analysis of your current homes value and discuss your options, including how to create multiple offers to assure the selling of your home prior to your COS date.
- Input your home on the MLS® system for the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton which impacts Realtor.ca and other strong syndication property websites for maximum exposure for your home.
- Assist you if requested in the selection of an IRP approved lawyer, for dower and to complete the sale of your home.
- Negotiate in your best interest, an agreement of purchase and sale. (designated agency office).
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer and IRP representative if requested.
- Follow up on every viewing to ensure your home stays top of mind of all potential buyers.
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process through varies forms of communication to provide updated and accurate information on your home selling process.
- Contact us today and find out how we and help them make their next career move, a little less stressful.
Edmonton House Hunting Trip Process:
- We will contact you by phone to ascertain what you want and in your new home and start your house hunting for you prior to your arrival.
- Our Edmonton Remax Military Realtors will work with you only during your house hunting trip, ensuring you receive the attention needed to find your perfect home and for the best value.
- All of our real estate related professionals are also on the approved IRP-BGRS supplier and follow all IRP procedures including lawyers, home inspectors and any other professionals.
- If required, we also have recommended mortgage brokers who are familiar with the military buy-downs and are available 7 days a week for our Canadian Armed Forces Military Members.
Audrey Abuan knows house hunting trips (HHT) are short and require informed quick decisions. With over 20 years of experience, knowledge and expertise in residential real estate. Audrey is a dedicated Edmonton Military Realtor, working with a REMAX designated agency (complete representation of their clients & not the brokerage
All services provided by Audrey Abuan, Remax Elite Edmonton Military Realtor and service providers such as Lawyers & Home Inspectors are in compliance with the Miltary/CF-DND/RCMP Brookfield IRP program.