Grandview Heights Homes for Sale
Grandview Heights - University Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Grandview Heights homes for sale are located between Belgravia and Lansdowne, bounded by the University of Alberta and Fox Drive. These luxury houses are across from the prominent community of Glenora. Real estate in Grandview Heights is one of the cities most desirable and most expensive places to live. Property development started here in the mid-sixties and still consists of executive and luxury houses with only a few of these recently replaced with newer luxury homes featuring gourmet kitchens, especially near the spectacular views along Grandview Drive.
This southwest Edmonton community is named from a reference to the views of the river and creek valleys at the communities north and west borders. Grandview Heights, located along the river valley offers amazing scenery year-round close to the University of Alberta in South Edmonton. Grandview Heights rarely come up for sale and when they do are sold quickly.
Grandview Heights Community Highlights
- south of Fox Drive & River Valley Whitemud
- CapitalCare Grandview nursing home
- built on land originally owned by the McCauley family
- cushioned from the noise of the city by green space
- mostly of single detached upper-scale houses
- wealthy professionals and retiree demographic
- 5-10 minutes to the University