HHT Edmonton Realtors
Posted to the Edmonton Garrison?
We are here to help. Our HHT REMAX Military Realtors are BGRS approved and here to help you with your Edmonton house hunting trip. We have helped hundreds of Canadian Armed ForcesMembers move to and from Edmonton and the surrounding area including Morinville, Gibbons, Bon Accord, St. Alberta and Legal. All of our suppliers are on the Global Brookfield Relocations Service list. Contact us today for and we will help make your move to CFB Garrison easy.
House Hunting Checklist
Welcome to the Canadian Armed Forces Base Edmonton Garrison.
Below is a list of things you will need on your HHT -house hunting trip. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact us anytime.
- A valid copy of your posting message including your BGRS number. You will need to supply your Brookfield number for one of our BGRS certified property inspectors for your new home.
- Your mortgage pre-approval letter. If you would like to use a local mortgage broker who is familiar with the military buy down, we can help. Having your finance pre-approval already in place will save you both money and time.
- Bring, email, text any MLS #’s of the homes want to view during your house hunting trip and we will have the appointments already set to view prior to your arrival.
- Bring your chequebook. Once you find a home on your HHT, you will need to put down a deposit. If you don't have a chequebook, ensure that your bank is located in Edmonton.
- If your spouse is also coming on your house hunting trip, have them bring their resume and information to register any children in our schools.
- Bring slip-on footwear for spring, summer, and winter jackets - This is Edmonton!