Hodgson Homes for Sale
Browse our MLS® listed Hodgson homes for sale in Terwillegar southwest Edmonton. To learn the current market value of your Hodgson house - click here.
Hodgson Edmonton Properties
1228 HOLLANDS Close Edmonton MLS® E4274291 Hodgson House
1228 HOLLANDS Close Zone 14 Edmonton T6K 3W4$958,800Single FamilyCourtesy of Alan H Gee of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,323 sq. ft.309 m2SPECTACULAR Ace Lange built 3323sf 2sty w/a F/F basement & triple garage in the prestigious community of Hodgson! This picture perfect family home will WOW you from the moment you walk in. The spacious foyer greets you w/18ft ceilings & exudes tons of natural light. The main flr features a formal dining area, an office, a huge mudrm & a cozy family rm with a gas FP for those chilly nights! The kitchen has ample amount of cabinets & counter space, a corner pantry, a huge prep island & SS appliances. The sunny nook overlooks your GORGEOUS low maintenance back yard w/tons of trees for privacy! The upper level has a total of 4 bedrms & a huge bonus rm w/a vaulted ceiling. The master suite is fit for a KING & QUEEN w/a W/I closet, jacuzzi tub, shower & his/her sinks. The lower level features a full kitchen w/SS appliances, theatre/rec rm area, gym, bedrm & 3 pce bath. This home also has 2 A/C units, 2 furnaces, heated garage & in-floor heating. Close to schools, parks, ravine & shopping! This home has it all! More details
1837 HOLMAN Crescent NW Edmonton MLS® E4273211 Hodgson House
1837 HOLMAN Crescent NW Zone 14 Edmonton T6R 3M1$455,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Chang Liu of Century 21 Masters
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,463 sq. ft.136 m2Great value! Fantastic 2 stroey home located on a quiet street in highly desirable Hodgson community of Riverbend. This beautiful 1447 Sq. Ft. home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, granite, hardwood, carpet & fully finished basement. House has just been professionally painted throughout. Main floor features great room concept with fireplace and large window overlooking fully fenced & landscaped south facing backyard. Good sized kitchen with upgraded granite countertops, loads of cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and corner pantry. Upstairs has 3 good sized bdrms. The maser bdrm has a 4 pc ensuite and large walkin closet. Insulated double attached garage and main floor laundry. Home is conveniently located close to park/playground, walking trail, shopping and easy access to both Whitemud and Anthony Henday! More details
Terwillegar & Hodgson Real Estate Listings
Hodgson is in the Terwillegar district nestled between the luxury communities of Magrath Heights and Ogilvie Ridge, bounded by Rabbit Hill, west of Kaskitayo. It was named after John Hodgson who came from England in 1913, where he had worked as a chartered accountant and as the chief audit clerk, city comptroller, and finance commissioner. From starter properties including duplexes to middle and upper-class.
Hodgson homes are great investments if you are looking for a quiet community in southwest Edmonton, especially near Haswell and Hector Road. With the exceptions of the luxury houses along with Hollingsworth and Hollands, house prices in Hodgson are still affordable, built just before our last real estate boom with many facing the lake or green space. There are three condominium complexes in Hodgson including the Luxury Chateaux At Whitemud Ridge, and the popular Grande Oaks and Whitemud Terrace.
Hodgson Community Highlights
- named after John Hodgson, a financial commissioner for the city
- located within the Terwillegar Heights Concept Design Brief
- was used primarily for agricultural purposes, prior to urban development
- a large park is located at the centre of Hodgson connected with pedestrian pathways.
- bordered by 23 Avenue, Rabbit Hill and Hollands Landing
- Original Joe's Restaurant & Bar