Kinglet Gardens Listings
For more information about Kinglet Gardens and Big Lake Edmonton properties or to schedule a private showing, feel free to reach out. For free real estate consultation or to learn the current market price of your Kinglet Gardens home - click here.
11828 226 Street in Edmonton: Zone 59 House for sale : MLS®# E4215345
11828 226 Street Zone 59 Edmonton T5S 2C2$625,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Roger V Hawryluk of RE/MAX PREFERRED CHOICE
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,163 sq. ft.201 m2What a great find. Nestled just inside the city limits. 1.48 acres complete with your own services. Enjoy over 2162 sq. ft. SPAR- log home. Double cut lateral grooves making this home very energy efficient. Fully developed basement with outside access. Features island kitchen, main floor laundry, huge vaults a private 370 sq. ft loft area overlooking the main floor living area. A totally private master bedroom with a very elegant en-suite matching this unique country home. Basement has family room, bedroom, bath and even its own outside entrance. Wrap around covered decking let you enjoy morning and evening sun and shade. The best part is a 30 x 50 heated shop with 14 ft. over head door. Loads of room for an RV or a large truck or a great hobby shop. More details
22910 122 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 59 House for sale : MLS®# E4209818
22910 122 Avenue Zone 59 Edmonton T5S 2C1$779,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Sally Munro of Century 21 Platinum Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,053 sq. ft.191 m2Executive country living in the city nestled on 2.25 acres recently upgraded 4 bedroom 2 storey plus f/f basement, a very private setting with room to grow. Dream gargae for the vehicle enthusiast, a double attached & a detached oversized 4 car separate garage, with 2 reg doors & 2 high doors for storing motorhome or trailer. The lot is fully treed and private. A unique property with over 2000 sq. ft. plus the basement. 4 bedrooms on the upper floor, newly upgraded throughout. From paint, laminate flooring, windows, bathrooms, fixtures, its in move in condition. Surrounded by lush mature trees including fruit trees and a few outer shed, there is room for a hobby garden. Minutes from any where in the city, kiss the city cramp goodbye and take advantage of all the space. It's the ideal place for children. Close to Big Lake, a resort in the city. Easy to view and available for quick possession. Take the drive to 22910 - 122 Avenue. It's your best move. Water drilled well. Septic: Tank & Field. More details
Kinglet Gardens Edmonton Real Estate
Kinglet Gardens is located near the Glendale Golf & Country Club between Hawks Ridge and the Riverview Area in northwest Edmonton. Kinglet Gardens homes for sale will be up-scale recently built properties. Like other West Big Lake communities, Kinglet Gardens was named for golden-crowned kinglets and ruby-crowned kinglets that are native to the nearby lake.
For more information on the above Kinglet Gardens real estate listings, to schedule a showing, or free home evaluation, contact Audrey Abuan 780-910-5179 or click; Edmonton Homes for sale our main page!
Kinglet Gardens Community Highlights
- modern aesthetically and thoughtfully designed houses
- new north-west community
- access to Big Lake and Lois Hole Provincial park
- close driving distance to St. Albert
- Kinglet Gardens is in an urban natural setting.