Kinglet Gardens Homes for Sale
11828 226 Street in Edmonton: Zone 59 House for sale : MLS®# E4215345
11828 226 Street Zone 59 Edmonton T5S 2C2$625,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Roger V Hawryluk of RE/MAX PREFERRED CHOICE
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,163 sq. ft.201 m2What a great find. Nestled just inside the city limits. 1.48 acres complete with your own well and septic services. Enjoy over 2162 sq. ft. SPAR- log home. Double cut lateral grooves making this home very energy efficient. Fully developed basement with outside access. Features island kitchen, main floor laundry, huge vaults a private 370 sq. ft loft area overlooking the main floor living area. A totally private master bedroom with a very elegant en-suite matching this unique country home. Basement has family room, bedroom, bath and even its own outside entrance. Wrap around covered decking let you enjoy morning and evening sun and shade. The best part is a 30 x 50 heated shop with 14 ft. over head door. Loads of room for an RV or a large truck or a great hobby shop. More details
Kinglet Gardens - North West Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Kinglet Gardens is located near the Glendale Golf & Country Club between Hawks Ridge and the Riverview Area in north west Edmonton. Kinglet Gardens homes for sale will be up-scale recently built properties. Like other West Big Lake communities, Kinglet Gardens was named for golden-crowned kinglets and ruby-crowned kinglets that are native to the nearby lake.
For more information on the above Kinglet Gardens real estate listings, to schedule a showing, or free home evaluation, contact Audrey Abuan 780-910-5179 or click; Edmonton Homes for sale our main page!
Kinglet Gardens Community Highlights
- modern aesthetically and thoughtfully designed houses
- new north-west community
- access to Big Lake and Lois Hole Provincial park
- close driving distance to St. Albert
- Kinglet Gardens is in an urban natural setting.
- a West Big Lake Edmonton community