Overlanders Homes for Sale
132 William Hustler Crescent in Edmonton: Zone 35 House for sale : MLS®# E4221764
132 William Hustler Crescent Zone 35 Edmonton T5A 4C2$379,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Shamasdin Kamaldin of Sterling Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,223 sq. ft.114 m2Wow,Wow,Wow Don't miss this beautiful 3+1 spacious bedroom, bungalow in a desirable community of Overlanders . From the moment you drive up the "exposed aggregate" drive way, you will know that this home is a special home. The gleaming hardwood and quality tile work compliments the open layout of the main floor. Main floor bathroom with air jet tub and granite counter top. The master bedroom features twin closets and a nice 2pcs ensuite . The basement has been fully finished with spacious bedroom and a spacious family room, wet bar and a 5 pcs bathroom that features a 2 person jet tub and a stand alone shower stall. Exterior landscaping has also been beautifully competed. More details
32 HUNT Road in Edmonton: Zone 35 House for sale : MLS®# E4219036
32 HUNT Road Zone 35 Edmonton T5A 4C4$329,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Aleks S Radojcic of Re/Max Select
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,025 sq. ft.95 m2Well maintained and upgraded home. This 4 bedroom home has had numerous upgrades, new windows, flooring, paint, bathroom, kitchen counters, and more. 3 Spacious bedrooms, and master bedroom has a 2 pc ensuite. Lower level boasts a spacious family room with another bedroom, full bathroom, and room to make a secondary suite in the future. Huge corner lot with oversized double garage (26x24), RV parking and fully fenced. Close to Rec centre, shopping and schools. More details
Overlanders - Northeast Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Overlanders is nestled between Homesteader and Canon Ridge in the Hermitage district and known for the Edmonton Soccer Association East Centre. In this part of northeast Edmonton, residents have easy access to the nearby river valley parks and the stocked trout pond. Overlanders homes consist of middle-class houses built between 1977-1998. Main roads include Huffman and Hooper Crescent, Hughs and Humberstone. Overlanders was named to commemorate a group of miners who travelled from Fort Gary to the Caribou goldfields by the Red River cart.
Overlanders Community Highlights
- named to commemorate a group of miners
- bordered by Victoria Trail to the west
- is one of three Hermitage communities
- home of the historical Reverend Newton’s house
- real estate development started in the late 1960s
- residents have easy access to river valley parks.
- a mixture of single-family houses, row homes & apartments
Learn more about Overlanders Edmonton and the Hermitage district by contacting one of our northeast Edmonton Remax Elite Realtors.