Overlanders Homes for Sale
For more information about Overlanders, Hermitage and northeast Edmonton properties or to schedule a private showing, feel free to reach out. For free real estate consultation or to learn the current market price of your Overlanders home - click here.
34 HUGHES Road in Edmonton: Zone 35 House for sale : MLS®# E4202758
34 HUGHES Road Zone 35 Edmonton T5A 4E2$317,900Single FamilyCourtesy of William Nwaribe of Together Real Estate Ltd.
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,066 sq. ft.99 m2Property seats on a very large lot with many potentials for re-development in the future. Close to all amenities and schools. More details
Overlanders Edmonton Real Estate
Overlanders is nestled between Homesteader and Canon Ridge in the Hermitage district and known for the Edmonton Soccer Association East Centre. In this part of northeast Edmonton, residents have easy access to the nearby river valley parks and the stocked trout pond. Overlanders homes consist of middle-class houses built between 1977-1998. Main roads include Huffman and Hooper Crescent, Hughs and Humberstone. Overlanders was named to commemorate a group of miners who travelled from Fort Gary to the Caribou goldfields by the Red River cart.
Overlanders Community Highlights
- named to commemorate a group of miners
- bordered by Victoria Trail to the west
- is one of three Hermitage communities
- home of the historical Reverend Newton’s house
- real estate development started in the late 1960s
- residents have easy access to river valley parks.
- a mixture of single-family houses, row homes & apartments
Learn more about Overlanders Edmonton and the Hermitage district by contacting one of our northeast Edmonton Remax Elite Realtors.