Sifton Park Homes for Sale
Sifton Park - Northeast Edmonton Real Estate Listings
Sifton Park, named after the Honorable Arthur R. Sifton a Premier of Alberta, makes up part of the Clareview Area near Hermitage situated beside Hairsine and Homesteader. A large portion of Sifton Park homes are tenant occupied and constructed after 1977. The objective of this portion of northeast Edmonton residential design was to provide efficient traffic flow while minimizing the disruptive and hazardous effects of traffic on interior residential streets and educational and recreational facilities.
Sifton Park Edmonton offers homeowners several nearby amenities including convenient public transit with the Clareview LRT, easy access to the river valley and Kennedale ravine, an education centre is central strategically placed and community walking trails. Houses in Sifton Park are mainly starter homes and very affordable for first time home buyers and military buyers needing a quick commute to CFB Garrison.
Sifton Park Community Highlights
- northeast Edmonton community
- located in the Clareview District
- 20 minutes to work for DND
- real estate mix of apartments, row homes & houses
- bordered by 50 street & 137 Avenue
- backs onto Kennedale Ravine
- Sifton Park was first subdivided in 1912
- affordable single-family houses