West Jasper Place Homes for Sale
Browse our MLS® listed West Jasper Place homes for sale in west Edmonton or enquire about our new builds and infill properties. To learn the current market value of your West Jasper Place house or property - click here.
West Jasper Place Edmonton Properties
Meadowlark & West Jasper Place Real Estate Listings
West Jasper Place is located in the west-central part of what used to be the Town of Jasper Place between 156 Street and 149 Street across from the luxury home community of Crestwood. West Jasper Place was originally developed with single-family houses, but now higher density redevelopment is the trend. The older houses were located immediately south of the Stony Plain Road commercial strip but within the interior. The main feature attraction in purchasing a West Jasper Place homes is close proximity to Jasper Gates and our river valley in the Glenora area. This Meadowlark community was once homesteaded by Henry Goodridge, a farmer and Edmonton town councillor between 1901 and 1902. During the 1930s, residents settled in West Jasper Place to escape the higher city taxes, but the town was annexed to Edmonton in 1964.
West Jasper Place Community Highlights
- used by settlers in the 1900s as farmland for grain and cattle
- was Alberta’s largest town with over 37,000 residents
- currently is undergoing extensive rehabilitation
- across from Crestwood (luxury houses)
- West Edmonton community between 149 Street & 156 Street
- Meadowlark is to the southwest
- Phoenix Legend health & massage therapist
- Inspirit wellness & beauty salon