Westridge Homes for Sale
Browse our MLS® listed Westridge executive homes for sale in west Edmonton near Wolf Willow ravine. To learn the current market value of your Westridge house or property - click here.
Westridge Edmonton Properties
160 WALSH Crescent Edmonton MLS® E4272113 Westridge (Edmonton) House
160 WALSH Crescent Zone 22 Edmonton T5T 5L6$669,500Single FamilyCourtesy of Jesse D Maclean of Century 21 Masters
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,643 sq. ft.246 m2Welcome to Westridge! This spacious original owner home is sure to impress. Main floor offers a classic floor plan complete with formal dining and living areas, Large kitchen with a plethora of oak cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful sunken in living room has a wood-burning fireplace, custom cabinetry and 2 convenient access points. The 2 pce powder room and spacious laundry room complete the main level.The upper floor is open to below and boasts a huge primary suite with ensuite bath and large walk in closet. 3 additional bedrooms, main 5pce bath and convenient open office are ensuring your family has room to grow. Basement is fully finished and includes a 5th bedroom, 3rd living area, games room, and a massive bath finished with a jacuzzi tub and a steam shower. Large backyard is an entertainers dream, with multilevel deck, hot tub, and gorgeous firepit area. Close to schools, shopping and transit. Make your dream of living your best life in the W's a reality! More details
Wolf Willow & Westridge Real Estate Listings
Westridge Edmonton is an opulent community in West Edmonton, nestled between two natural lush green spaces and in the heart of the community lays the Westridge Golf and Country Club. There are only a few roads in this community including Wolf Willow, Westridge, Walsh Crescent and Willow Way running along the Patricia Ravine and Wolf Willow Ravine to the south allowing homeowners the luxury of a quiet tranquil community. The majority of Westridge homes are the original dwellings built during the 1970s, with executive and luxury houses being the dominant real estate type. Nearby amenities can be found in Meadowlark and the Lessard Area. Prior to housing development, this west Edmonton luxury community was home to Wolf Willow Farm.
Westridge Community Highlights
- West Edmonton luxury community
- also known as "Wolf Willow"
- a quiet premiere mature neighbourhood
- was originally home to Wolf Willow Farm
- situated between 170 Street and Oleskiw
- a third of houses back onto green space
- Wolf Willow walking trails and stairs, great for workouts
- Westridge house prices range from the $400,000 and up